Unveiling all talented musician's music hunt.

Today was awesome. I was just coming back from school, so I intend to call at a cafe here in Olodi Apapa, Lagos. It was awesome kinda blogging and trying to do things for myself by the grace and immense strength from God the father that made all things working real and truth for me I said to him Glory, honour and adoration be pose upon for ever and ever amen.

Unveiling all talented musician's music hunt.

As a musician. It would be needful that any song sang are seen online and offline publicly. If no action is carried out concerning such a music there are deliberately definate reasons why such a music may not be know to many people. So, from Tidblogng, we tends to unveil all musician's music to the public to know more about them all. Some of the music we are into are as followed:
After writing all of that above, the main purpose that made me decide that am kinda trying to post for today is that, am indeed trying to publish friend, relatives, neighbor and love ones music to reach the public globally and generally to all individuals. But, what kind of music do we help musician published? These include:
  1. Gospel music
  2. Inspirational and motivational songs
  3. Song or musics that compresses every forms of joke
  4. Music on sport anthem
  5. Music on national notification and many more.

What should I do to make my music or song appear on Tidblogng?

Please, reader due to lack of time so if you need your music to be online via this blog kindly message me with Obakpolorgrace86@gmail.com Tidblogng CEO.
TidblogNg Admin

Not just everyone wanted to know me. But, in case you want to know me? I am Tomoloju Iseoluwa David by name. Whereas I am interested in Reading books, Designing website, Blogging online, Visiting enormous websites, SEO Lover, Social media, Singing, Playing football, Watching movies, Praying, Writing books. Meet me via Facebook http://facebook.com/iseoluwa.tomoloju And Instagram http://instagram.com/iseoluwa.tomoloju

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post